Saturday, January 7, 2017

Making of a New Yorker by John Steinbeck

In the article, The fashioning of a New Yorker , the author, washbasin Steinbeck states that a lifesize urban center provides a soulfulness granting immunity to live which Steinbeck calls the most pleasing thing in the origination (123). He retrieves that in a turgid city standardized New York no-one c atomic number 18s what a someone is doing or what he is expiration to do. As a core pile feel thriving in any circumstances. He also states the reason no one notices whats happening virtually them make every individual feel confident on every aspects of their life.\nI strongly disagree with the authors view. I recall that in a wide city people are less(prenominal) free and less safe. In a low city, everyone knows each other. People fool familiar introduces all most them. So , when someone pass on into a situation in which he might submit some help from others he will tucker out at it because he has so many friends who wield for him. People often get in to a trouble in their lives and no-one knows who needs whom. In that case, if we bring in so many people somewhat us, we can construe the right person to study for the particular situation. One twenty-four hours I was waiting for a bus near a small park in Jamaica, New York. Suddenly 3-4 work force came to me and tried to pull my face without any reason. I looked around me. I noticed in that location was no-one whom I could ask for help. few people passed me and they said nothing. thusly I was robbed. They took my phone and wallet, punch me in my face. No-one came to save me. I called 911 and then after sometime the police and the ambulance came and rescued me. every this happened in New York city. but the whole scenario would be diametric if I were in a little town. I could get the help that I need. on that point is more valuable squeeze to steal in big cities, so robbery is overt cause it is profitable for the mugger. Moreover, it is easier to be anonymous. But if a person mug someone in a small city, on that point is good chance that the dupe will recognize the mugger and notify the crime.\nI also believe that in a big city competition is...

No comments:

Post a Comment